|Degree:||Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences|
|Research interests:||formation of informative competences, development of information systems for distance learning, test tools, research of methods of specification and verification of software systems|
1. Fundamentals of Informatics, Bachelor, 1 year, Faculty of Philology, specialty "Applied Linguistics", lectures and laboratory classes.
2. Object-oriented programming, bachelor's, 2 year, laboratory classes.
3. Algorithms theory and mathematical logic, bachelor, 2 year, practical classes.
4. Instrumental environments and programming technologies, bachelor, 2 year, laboratory classes.
5. Validation and verification of software systems, master's degree, 1 year, laboratory classes.