Doctors who have the degree of Candidate of Sciences, scientific achievements and published works in the chosen scientific specialty and who are able to conduct basic, exploratory and applied research at a high scientific level are admitted to doctoral studies.
Doctoral training is carried out by:
- funds of the State Budget of Ukraine (by state order);
- funds of legal entities and individuals (under the terms of the contract) - more than the state order.
Training of foreign citizens and stateless persons is carried out on the basis of :
- international agreements of Ukraine;
- national programs;
- agreements concluded by the university with legal entities and individuals.
Doctoral students of the university:
- receive a state scholarship in case of enrollment under the state order in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine;
- Out-of-town doctoral students are provided with a dormitory for non-families on the basis of a certificate of permanent residence;
- Take annual vacations of up to two calendar months, which are included in the total period of doctoral studies.